PRESENTATION FEE SCHEDULE for 2017-18
Typical1 Per Event Pricing:
- $4,000 Half-day live workshop (typically 1 program, 2 to 4 hours)
- $6,500 Full-day live workshop (typically 2 of our programs, 6, 7 or 8 hrs. total)
If feasible, we’d be glad to do a “road show” for your lawyers, employees, clients or other guests in multiple offices, and in that event, would work out a discounted individualized pricing plan. Similarly, any program can be presented as a 2-hour section of a longer conference or annual meeting, as well, for individualized pricing.
Travel Expenses: In addition to the workshop fees listed above, unless special arrangements are made, we ordinarily bill for reasonable travel expenses (which may include roundtrip coach airfare, lodging, ground transportation, parking and/or meals). Travel arrangements can be made directly by the sponsoring law firm, where that is a viable option.
Our Time Commitment Includes the Following:
- Planning time, including conference calls with program planners or staff
- Development of customized, interactive program content as requested
- Written materials (.pdf format) for copying & distribution to participants
- Assistance in drafting/reviewing of marketing/promotional materials, if desired
- Advance coordination with IT and/or A/V personnel at the event location
- Assistance with obtaining advance regulatory approval for CLE credit, as needed
We can also discuss working with in house lawyers you select who could co-present with us, or present on the same day as part of a conference, to help coach them up on effective, engaging presentations.
1 These fees assume both Chris and Michael will present (which is our preference), but where that might be cost-prohibitive for your organization, we can work it out for either of us to deliver a presentation solo, if desired.
2Certain of our programs may also be recorded, and for an additional licensing fee can be made available to firm lawyers on demand after the live workshop. Let us know if you are interested in having this option as well, and we can discuss pricing.