FEE SCHEDULE for 2017-18-- Special Rates for Bar Organizations and Law Societies
Typical1 Per Event Pricing:
- $3,500 Half-day workshop (typically 1 program, 3 to 4 hours)
- $5,750 Full-day workshop (typically 2 of our programs, 6, 7 or 8 hrs. total)
If feasible, we’d be glad to do a “road show” for your members, customers, or clients in multiple cities, and in that event, would work out a discounted individualized pricing plan. Similarly, any program can be presented as a 2-hour section of a longer conference or annual meeting, as well, for individualized pricing.
Per Head Pricing (Share the Risk, Share the Reward)2
$20.00 per credit hour per participant (minimum fee of $1,500). And if we present 2 different programs in one day, the fee for any all-day attendees is reduced 10%. (Contact us to get a sample spreadsheet showing how this option can be a moneymaker for you and your organization!)
Travel Expenses: In addition to the workshop fees listed above, unless special arrangements are made, we ordinarily bill for reasonable travel expenses (which may include roundtrip coach airfare, lodging, ground transportation, parking and/or meals). Travel arrangements can be made directly by the program sponsor, where that is a viable option.
Our Time Commitment Includes the Following:
- Planning time, including conference calls with program planners or staff
- Development of customized, interactive program content as requested
- Written materials (.pdf format) for copying & distribution to participants
- Assistance in drafting/reviewing of marketing/promotional materials, if desired
- Advance coordination with IT and/or A/V personnel at the event location
- Assistance with obtaining advance regulatory approval for CLE credit, as needed
We can also discuss working with local presenters you select who could co-present with us, or present on the same day, to help coach them up on effective, engaging presentations.
1 These fees assume both Chris and Michael will present (which is our preference), but where that might be cost-prohibitive for your organization, we can work it out for either of us to deliver a presentation solo, if desired.
2Obviously only applicable for organizations that will be charging participants a registration or attendance fee.